1. Can you please introduce yourself, where are you from, how long you shoot on film?
My name is Mary. I am 23 years old and I live in Athens, Greece. I spend most of my free time collecting vinyls and waching films. On a daily basis you will most likely find me somewhere in the center of the city, strolling. For the past three years I have a camera with me, at all times.
2. Why do you like to shoot on film?
I guess using my parents gear makes me feel more attached to them and also kind of vintage.
Having to wait untill the film is developed has also enhaced my personal sence of patience. Film makes me a better person, in a way.
3. What’s your favorite gear to use (camera, lens, film) ?
I usually have an Olympus Superzoom 76G or a Kodak Star 2 7 5 with me. The film I use is either Kodak Colorplus 200 or Fujicolor C200. However, I am in the process of finding out more about gear and investing to it.
4. Among your works, which one is your favorite? Why?
Shooting film while walking in the ancient Agora of Athens is one of my favourite things to do. This is where I shot one of my earliest films and I still consider it to be my best on yet.
5. Exactly what it is you want to say with your photographs?
My photographs is more like a diary to me. I shoot when I want to save a memory
You can see more of Mary's photos here.
Give her a follow on instagram @bunnytsukino__