1. Can you please introduce yourself, tell us where you're from, and how long you've shot on film?
My name is Josefina Bonavia (aka Koko Peludo). I'm a freelance film photographer and graphic designer based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. In 2011, I got the chance to shoot with a Mini Diana, which was a birthday gift and I’ve been shooting ever since.
2. Why do you like to shoot on film?
I prefer film photography because I’m in love with the ritual of the analog photography. The magic, the texture, the patience of analog shots. I like waiting for the right moment to take a photo and also that feeling I have when I discover the results.
3. What’s your favorite gear to use (camera, lens, film) ?
My favorite combo gear to shoot is a Portra400 and my Pentax Asahi Spotmatic.
4. Among your works, which one is your favorite? Why?
Among my work, I think that my last one, Better than Fruit, is my favorite. It's an editorial for an underwear and swimwear argentinian brand called Braga Couture. I love the results, the freshness of the models, the summer tones.
5. Exactly what it is you want to say with your photographs?
I just try to shoot my everyday world or the way I see and feel about it. My camera is always close to me so I can react quickly and immortalize the moment.
You can see more of Josefina's photos here.
Give her a follow on instagram @kokopeludo